GLTAS ~ Let’s hear it from the ladies ~ strong, powerful, independent characters some of who were great inspirations for our daily lives. Even the lady villains were never to be underestimated and were portrayed with equal commanding presence on screen as their male counterparts.
GLTAS does boast a great variety of ladies in the cast.
SPOILERS BELOW (for the pictured ladies)
- Sayd - Oan Guardian and council member, Aided creating the source Blue Lantern Battery
- Iolande - Queen of Betrassus, Green Lantern
- Ilana - Razer’s signifigant other, voice of reason
- Aya - just THE SHOW, watch it
- Carol Ferris - CEO/head of Ferris Air, Star Sapphire, chosen representative of love
- Scar - Oan Guardian and Science Director
- Ghia’Ta - Star Sapphire, right hand to Aga’Po, grassroots revolutionary
- Aga’Po - Queen of Zamaron, founder of the Star Sapphires
- Galia - warrior of the Zor, cook, Star Sapphire
- Lady Catherine - inventor of the steampunk Green Lantern suit (among other things), Engineer, Political Revolutionary
- Drusa - Engineering genius, space pirate
- Biara Rev - Senior Geologist, inventor of geothermal tech making colonization possible, widow of Shyir Rev, mother of Amala Rev
- Bleez - second in command of the Red Lanterns, right hand to Prime Magistrate Zilius Zox